I am on these Nanowrimo forums all the time, now, and it's getting pretty bad.
I can only imagine how it will be come November when I'm ready to just kill off my MC.
(Although I don't think I will have to. my MMC will take care of killing my FMC unless she gets away...I haven't decided that part yet >:) Mwuahaha)
I am a fifteen-year-old Wrimo, which is definitely hard with school and such, and I don't have my own computer. :(
Well I do but it's a piece of junk that will crash if I have more than one thing running at once.
I'm at work right now (Family owned businesses make computer access possible) and I can't wait to get home and fix up my writing space! :) It's gonna be bomb.
How many Wrimos out there are grammar snobs? Like, if someone were to say 'who' instead of 'whom', who out there would correct them?
I have before, but not very often. I usually correct people if they use a double negative or are redundant. This happens quite a bit because I live in Southern Indiana. (Lived here all my life, so I have room to speak)
I am ready to sleep, though, also. I think I'll go home, take a nap and then wake up hours after I intended to and then start on my writing space.
So I will blog you fellow Wrimos later!
Sincerely,
VC
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Addicted? No! Okay, Maybe A little...Or A Lot :)
Posted by Laikyn at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm addicted to the forums, too. I'm kind of trying to cut back,(<-half-hearted attempt) but I'm paranoid people are going to forget about me.
At this point, I've accepted that the English language is way too nebulous to be a grammar snob. I can be a grammar lawyer at times, arguing points and such, but that's it.
Post a Comment