Yes-sir, that's right.
Ten whole days until Nanowrimo and I. Can't. Wait.
Which makes no sense to me because I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to write about.
Sure, I have an overall idea, but plot?
Can someone define the word 'plot' for me?
Anyways, mi Madre is doing nanowrimo also and we're shooting ideas back and forth about plots and characters.
Kind of, anyway. I'm saying ideas while she stares intently at her computer screen, humming and mumbling along with what I'm saying.
All I really know is that the name of my novel is 'Left For Dead' and that my MC's name is Cassandra Grace McGowan.
How are all of my Nanoers doing on this fine evening? (Well I guess it's considered morning since it's 12:13 AM)

1 comments:
oh, I feel so honered to be your first follower! :) I saw ur a homeschooled freshman on NaNo...ME TOO! This is my second attempt though. I only hit 5k last year :( but this year my novel is going to rock! Check my blog out! It's awesome if I do say so myself.
alyssa
Post a Comment